Sunday, August 1, 2010

Me Too Ruffle Flats

I bought these to wear with a very specific tunic and footless tights and I almost didn't get them at all because buying shoes for one outfit is a bit silly.   I don't know what I was thinking because I wear them with everything all the time.  I love them with pants, as in the picture, and with skirts...with pretty much anything.

I wear flats mondays and thursdays, our busiest days.  I like to save my heels for slower days so I don't grow to loathe them like I have in the past.

Clearly I have a thing for ruffles lately.  I'm feeling extra girly and I've been buying a lot of ruffly things and heels and glittery shoes.  And lace too, particularly a lace skirt which I definitely wear with these ruffle flats.  I'm much more confident mixing patterns and textures than I ever have before.  Being a grown-up kind of rocks sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment