Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Sometimes the more you think about an outfit the worse it gets"

This is the outfit I wore on the first day of work.  The shirt we weren't sure about, my sister said military was over.  Fortunately I live in a place where fashion isn't so cut throat and although I have never worn anything with buttons before as a decorative element but I really like it.  

I love this pencil skirt.  Pencil skirts are another I have avoided in the past but I really love the way it fits.  

The shoes are a little obliterated by the hanger, whooops! but they're Madden Girl kitten heels from a few years ago.  I chose kitten heels for the first day to be on the conservative side.  I'm getting more adventurous with my heels as I only work part-time and I don't have to stand on my feet a full day.  

This is one of many monochromatic outfits I have been wearing to work.  I had pledged to use more color in my life but apparently I turn back to black pretty frequently.  

No comments:

Post a Comment