Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stitch and Swash

bella bag I bought this bag a long, long time ago.  So long that I have since stained the crap out of it with a leaky pen and I am full of mourning.  I love this bag, it's probably my favorite accessory and definitely the most expensive.  Not that I begrudge the price.  The thing I love most about buying beautiful things directly from artists is that you know it was made by someone who cares and that that person who dreamed it, designed it and built it gets all the profit they deserve.  It's a purchase I feel good about buying, wearing and using.  I have received more compliments on this bag than any other single thing I have ever worn, even with the ink stains!

cosmetic bagStitch and Swash just opened their own online store where you can get this bag, in any combination of colors, and see her other beautiful work.  I am in love with the birdie print cosmetics bag to the left and the heart print bag below.


large messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment